Friday 2 March 2012

WEEK 6 FYP 1



Title: 
Image Read

Objective:
To learn about Image read and write in MATLAB

Content/Result:
As my project is Image Steganography, I learn how to load an image by using MATLAB coding. There are many categories for Image Processing Toolbox in MATLAB. I refer to this link: http://www.mathworks.com/help/images/ for information and tutorial. Below are some example that I have learn.

1) Import, Export and Conversion
    Image data import and export, conversion of images types and classes

2) Display and Exploration
    Interactive tools for image display and exploration

3) Geometric Transformation and Image Restoration
    Scaling and rotation, image alignment using automatic or control point registration


Conclusion:
For this week, I'll able to load image and read it by using MATLAB. Those image can be alter depending on the task that we want to used.





No comments:

Post a Comment