Friday 24 February 2012

WEEK 5 FYP1



Title:
MATLAB Basic Class

Objective:
To explore about MATLAB Basic Features

Content/Result:
This week I explored about MATLAB features and function. I refer to this link: http://www.mathworks.com/help/ as well as some notes given by Madam Lily. Below are some of the examples of my learning.

1) To display text
a=input('Have a nice day!');
disp(a)

b=input('GOOD LUCK IN YOUR EXAM');
disp(b)

c=input('Hello everyone');
disp(c)


2)Vector
A = [ [1 2 3]' [3 2 1]' [2 1 3]'];
B = A;
for j=2:3,
A(j,:) = A(j,:) - A(j-1,:)
end

Output: A = 1     3     2
                   1    -1    -1
                   3     1     3

A = 1     3     2
       1    -1    -1
       2     2     4


3) The Colon Notation
1:4

ans =

     1     2     3     4

3:7

ans =

     3     4     5     6     7


Conclusion:
Through this exercise and tutorial, I'll be able to recognize the features in MATLAB for my future used in my project.





No comments:

Post a Comment